Fighting the proposed
Mineral Extraction and Waste site here in Haddiscoe.
Planning Application Appeal - DISMISSED!:
The appeal hearing by the Planning Inspectorate was dismissed on 4th July 2014: NO HADDISCOE PIT!
Planning reference C/7/2011/7020
Go to the dedicated Planning page for more information.
Here are some interesting links on this site:
- StoPit Branded merchandise; buy a T-Shirt or sticker, Click HERE for more.
- Fundraising and Events - Find out what we are doing and where we are.
- News - Get the latest information on the StoPit Campaign
- The StoPit Logo (click HERE for the full size picture, Click HERE for a PDF version)
- Read the inspirational letter which 'kicked' the campaign off.
- See who the Haddiscoe StoPit Committee are.
- Join the Campaign - Click HERE to find out how.
- We need funds to fight the campaign - help our target by donating HERE.
- Haddiscoe Site Map (See the proposed area in Haddiscoe)
- South Norfolk Sites Map (See South Norfolk proposed areas)
Other links - All external:
- The Norfolk County Council updated page for Sept 09.
Cllr Tony Tomkinson's
Latest Weblog (December 2011)UPDATED.
- The Norfolk County Council website consultation page.
The NCC consultation page
- Haddiscoe MIN25
- Cllr Tony Tomkinson's Origional Weblog (March 2008). Cllr Tony Tomkinson's Second Weblog (September 2009).
- The Hockham and Wretham web site (http://www.hawitage.co.uk/)
- The South Norfolk Council Planning Application Website (Select Parish 'Haddiscoe')
- The Norfolk County Council Planning Application Website (Select Parish 'Haddiscoe')
- The NRaged web site (http://www.nraged.org.uk/)
- Have a look at the web site.
- This site uses Adobe Reader PDF files () - Get Adobe Reader for FREE using this link.
BTW, feel free to comment on this or any pages by using the address in the footer.